Our sought after intership programmes allow you to find out about working life, gain pratical experience and take your first steps to a rewarding career in the sector of your choice
As an intern you will be given a direct, immersive experience in a particular business area of Pictet. You will discover what the day-to-day operations of a business are really like. And you will gain pratical and transferable skills, valuable in your future career.
What is your profile?
- Students from universities or engineering school
- Completion of a minimum of four terms of a Bachelor degree or enrolment in a Master’s degree
- You wish to validate a degree or acquire hands-on experience.
The successful intern will also have high academic grades, a strong desire to learn, curiosity and initiative.
What do we offer?
- Practical experience in the field of your interest
- On the job training
- Guidance from senior professionals
- The opportunity to do a Master’s thesis on your subject if you are already enrolled in a Master’s degree
What business areas offer internships?
- Wealth management
- Asset management
- Alternative investments
- Operations and funds administration
- Human resources
- Information technology
Between 6 to 12 months
When to apply
Please note that we only accept applications for our openings available on our career website.