- Read the latest news and fund information
- Create your own favourite fund list. Check the latest net asset value prices.
- View the latest documents and videos
- Learn more about us
|Fund search by criteria |
- Search for funds that meet your investment needs. Choose the asset class, currency, risk and share class and the search engine will find a selection of matching funds.
My Funds list
- Tailor your own fund list with valuable information accessible at a glance (currency, Net Asset Value, pricing date, last performance, year-to-date performance).
- All information you need to know about your favourite funds. Interactive chart and breakdowns, portfolio information, fund description, performance statistics, management team and more.
- Documents and videos available for your selected funds.
- A unique visual representation of the fund covering the risk, performance (1y-3y), volatility, TER, fund size and launch date.*
- Choose the chart frequency and currency. Tap on the chart and drag your finger to track the performance. Slide the ruler to specific dates or choose the performance period.
- Breakdown: View the evolution of major fund breakdowns over time using the ruler.
*The radar aims to provide investors with a quick overview of a fund based on six characteristics: track record, size, total expense ratio (TER), volatility, 1-year performance and performance annualised over 3 years. Each of these features is represented on an axis, with low values close to the centre and higher values close to the outer border. To complete the picture, the colour of the border indicates the risk level (SRRI). Mapping each fund based on common characteristics enables investors to compare different funds quickly and see the differences between them.